Friday, May 11, 2012

Positive thinking!

What is positive thinking? Its simple question with profound answer. I will define positive thinking as overcoming useless mind chattering and negative thoughts.
We are continuously trying to become positive thinker. Its similar to happiness. We are seeking happiness endlessly. We never realize it that its with us all the time. When I started new journey in Toronto, I was confident that I am a positive thinker. With the positive thoughts, one can achieve anything and be happy.I was happy in the middle of difficult situation. I was fighter. I always believed that fighter always wins (fighter hamesha jitata hai). I learned BIG lesson of my life. How to start from scratch and build a castle again without using any old resources.




No comments:

Post a Comment