Sunday, May 13, 2012

Life is beautiful!


My life filled with joy and happiness. I cannot imagine myself to become one with him. Its journey which I want to express through words. But it cannot be written fully, it is beyond my imagination. You can only feel it. I met Rakesh almost six years back. I don't know that I can say that it's been long time. It's been wonderful time of my life. Life is beautiful. I have this realization everyday now. It was not easy journey. I found myself transformed to a better self. Any relationship is demanding. We always try to control or seek something from each and every person with whom we are living. We may not be aware of this fact. It is a bitter truth. I know myself to go to any extend to achieve anything. When it comes to relationship. In these three years after marriage, I spent with him and had too many expectations.  I was angry, anxious, mad, jealous so manytimes. I went through different emotions. I forced him to do so many things which I expected. He is really amazing person. I define his personality as a balanced. He bear all my non-sense behaviour. He changed a lot for me. He tried his level best to fulfill all my expectations.  I feel awful about my behaviour now.  On the other hand, he never told anything about his expectations. I asked him that what he expects. He always answered that you are perfect and you are exactly the way I wanted my life partner. Today, when I look back and I realize that you can love anyone without expecting anything. He taught me this biggest lesson of my life. Now I no more seek anything from him. I don't feel like asking him or pushing him to do anything. You have to accept a person the way he/she is. I think that marriage is such a commitment where you have to walk together without crossing each other's path. He never argued for anything. He never criticized me. He never asked me to change. He showed me a way to love without expecting. It's been a wonderful and adventurous journey till now.  I know that he is with me forever.  I love him more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment