Friday, May 11, 2012

The fourth dimension

In mathematics, the fourth dimension, or a four-dimensional ("4D") space, is an abstract concept derived by generalizing the rules of three-dimensional space( Wiki). I have learned over these year about 1D, 2D and 3D. I worked with all these geometries. I can create even 3D geometries by hand. When I was reading brief history of time, I read about time-space and fourth dimension concept. In my thoughts, I keep searching meaning of this space-time relationship. I am not able to make connection between them. I still perceive time as an independent quantity. Rather, its the driving force behind everything. Its more than or beyond time-space relationship.

We never experience the same moment again. However, we live in the same space with changing time. The measure of time is defined for some purpose.

I opened this draft which I have written few months back. I am not able to recall thoughts related to this article. It is amazing to see how over period of time, we are moving forward and whatever moments are gone and gone forever. So it is better to learn to Do it NOW.

Happy Nding!





No comments:

Post a Comment