Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brain, thoughts and everything

"What is a THOUGHT?". This question keeps haunting me every now and then. I keep thinking about a thought.  The more carefully I observe my own thoughts and its impact the more it give s me an insight about the THOUGHT. Neuro lingusitic programmings (NLP) psychological, philosophical, motivational, spiritual, positive thinking literature and blogs points out the importance of our thought process which manifest into reality. ‘As a Man Thinketh’.by , James Allen is one of my favorite book. Allen has explained that what thought you saw, you will reap it. Its the universal law which we hear in different circumstances.


When I observed my thought process and found out that its really true that what we think comes into reality. I knew this since long time. But today I have a different level of realization about the same thing.  Scientists are trying to understand working of our brain. There are different theories put forward to explain its behavior and working principle. 
Here I am rejuvenating an old theory of THOUGHT. Our /brain is accepted as super computer which is capable of creating reality. Thought is a front end programming language which we use to talk and get answers from our brain We get input through all sensory parts and all impulses in a nerve cell are related to machine language. However, we  input the data and get the output using thoughts. I think that thought is front end programming language which we use to talk and get answers from our brain. This old realization has changed my perspective towards so many things about life. Hope you will enjoy thinking more about THOUGHT and find out your own answer about the question, "What is a THOUGHT?"

No comments:

Post a Comment